Thursday 6 December 2007

Magic Hundred Coaching Program 2008


A few days ago I sent my readers some information about the 2008 MAGIC Hundred Coaching Program and just wanted to check that you got it and that, well, you understood what it was about.

I say this because, along with receiving a bunch of applications for the program, I received a huge barrage of questions or comments about it that made it clear that many people just didn't know what the program was about or how it would work and, importantly, what would be the end-result of attending it.

Oops!

My fault entirely and I apologise.

You see, I've always believed that that the main responsibility in communication lies with the speaker and not the listener and clearly, I didn't communicate the program well enough, or to enough people judging by the questions many were asking.

Especially the MAIN one I was asked by now fewer than 1800 people...

"How is this any different to anything else that's out there?"

A good question, and one I should have answered much better than I did.

Well, let me try and answer it now...

Perhaps I can start by telling you upfront what it's NOT about.

It's NOT one of those teleconference thingy's where a bunch of people get together to listen to someone read from a success book.

I've been part of several of these and, whilst they're interesting and temporarily uplifting, they never seemed to do anything other than give me a 'quick fix' of belief followed by a large dose of doubt once the call was over.

Besides, I've always been a voracious reader anyway and don't need to spend thousands of dollars to have someone read to me online when I can do it myself for less than 20.


It's NOT one of those 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' kind's of program where everyone airs their dirty laundry in public whilst the rest of the group listens, sypathises and then tries to make you feel better by telling you how much worse their lives have been.

I've done one of these too and felt that although some people seemed to benefit from it, that I just came off of the calls with a temporary 'emotion dump' but that nothing had changed and was unlikely to change either.

It's NOT one of those online 'Ra-Ra' sessions where everyone says how great their week's been, how great life's been and what a great week and life they've got ahead of them if they only go on thinking positive thoughts.

I know from firsthand experience that those these sessions can be great fun, highly motivating and genuinely leave you feeling better than before you joined the call, but that, all too often, the 'high' is temporary and that the 'positive thinking' doesn't take you any closer to your actual goal... you just feel ok about not getting there yet.

Now don't get me wrong.

I'm not knocking these types of programs (Well, maybe I am, but just a little), but it seems to me that there's only ever one reason to join a program like this, and that's to bring about the results you're looking for.

After all, no-one Google's 'Wanted, expensive coaching program where I sit on the phone every week, read a book and hope for the best' do they?

You know they don't. They're looking for the same thing that you and I are looking for... RESULTS!

And that's what the MAGIC Hundred coaching program is about. In fact, it's the ONLY thing it's about!

During the six months of coaching, I'll be guiding you through a step-by-step, action-required, results-guaranteed coaching program where, with me as your coach you'll be trained, encouraged, supported and yes, even pushed, pulled and dragged kicking and screaming if needs be, toward your goals.

In fact, I will do anything and everything it takes to see you cross the finish line with your goals and dreams intact.

That's my job as a coach. In fact, that's the job of ANY coach... to help their team win.

But it won't be easy, there will be a LOT of work, not just reading and thinking about your goals.

There will be specific 'homework' for you to complete and specific action-steps for you to take and a lot of them will stretch you in ways that'll make you uncomfortable at first, and I'll insist that you go ahead and do 'em anyway.

But I tell you this, it whilst it'll be tough at times, it will NEVER be as difficult as you think is right now. It'll never be impossible or outside of your grasp entirely. It'll never be something you can lose at if you really don't want to.

But here's the rub.

You've got to WANT to win.

Sounds obvious but so many people really don't want to win. They want to get by. They want to keep what they've got. They want to avoid risk entirely.


So, is the MAGIC Hundred Coaching program right for you?

I don't know, I really don't. That's a decision that only you can make and I'm certainly not trying to 'sell' the program to anyone.

You have to WANT to do it otherwise you'll become a budren to me, the other members of your team and, ultimately, yourself.

However, if your interest has been picqued by this message then pop on over to
www.themagichundred.com/magichundredcoaching.pdf and find out a bit more about the program.

In any event, I hope this message has cleared up any questions you may have had about the program and I wish you every success and happiness.

Dax


P.S - Both As A Man Thinketh and The new MAGIC Hundred are getting their finishing touches. I'll be sending them out to you real soon with my compliments.

No comments: