Tuesday 26 August 2008

Amazing Video From Conversations With God

A few days ago I told you about one of my favourite books, Conversations With God and how it's an amazing goal achievement and life success program in and of itself and that it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with becoming happy and... complete.

Well, many of you wrote me to tell me you've bought the book and are already falling in love with it but for those who're still unsure, check out this video.

Personally, I love the message. I'd love to hear what you think!

CLICK HERE: To Watch it (We deactivated it from the site as it plays automatically)

Truth, Joy and Love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com

2 comments:

urban-fairie.com said...

Thank you. I have seen and listened to that video before and it never fails to move me. It has many very powerful messages.

Marylin said...

I love the video and the message. Personally at first without reading the book I thought it was just any other book. My mom before she passed away had requested this book along with one from the Dalai Lama to help her face what was coming and give her peace. The book did help her but I still never read it. I guess still too angry about things. Thanks for the video. I guess it's time for me to get that book out of storage and start reading.

Marylin Sanchez
Coconut Grove, Florida