Friday 22 August 2008

Dax Moy's Favorite Goal Achievement and Success Book

It's been a while...

I’ve not written in about 3 weeks as I’ve been enjoying my family summer vacation in my favourite placed on earth; Thailand.

I’ve been mostly chilling out with my family, exploring the island on our motorcycles, swimming off of pristine powder-white beaches and soaking up some of the 36 degrees sunshine.

Lovely!!!

I’ve also been doing a fair bit of reading whilst I’m here, having read and re-read more than 9 books in the last 2 weeks and filling my mind with new and inspiring ideas for when I get home.

One of the books I’ve just finished reading is a book I’ve read more than 10 times in the last 3 years and one which I believe to be the most important book I’ve EVER read.

No, it’s not think and grow rich

No, it’s not the science of getting rich

No, it’s not the secret

In fact, it’s nothing to do with wealth, accumulation or law of attraction at all.
And yet…

From what I’ve learned in this book I’ve been able to created and recreate an amazing life and lifestyle for my family.
The book?

Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walshe



Now, hold on!

Before you dismiss the book on religious grounds, on the teachings of your pastor or rabbi or other religious leader or because you’re ‘Not into all that god stuff; let me put you at your ease.

Conversations with god is not a religious doctrine. It doesn’t support one religion or another. ( its fact, many, have claimed it to be blasphemers because it speaks of god outside religious contexts) .

The book is a MUST read if for no other reason than this;

It tells you how to get what you want.

EVERYTHING you want.

I’m not kidding!

Rather than merely stating that ‘thoughts become things’, ( a philosophy I don’t agree with ) it explains how thoughts can, will and DO become things when a certain ‘formula’ is followed.

It’s not a ‘secret’ formula.

It’s not a ‘hidden’ formula.

It’s not some long, lost, forgotten formula.

It’s a formula so obvious and so much in plain sight that it’s amazing that more people don’t use it.

Want to know it?

Here it is!

Thought-word-action equals results

This tells us that thoughts become things ONLY if we speak or write the thoughts and then take action on them.

Think a thought all you want to but if you fail to write it down or tell others about it and you fail to act upon it, then the power that enables that thought to become a thing simply ‘dries up’, it goes away and the result never manifests.

That’s why most people ‘fail’ (they never truly fail, they just get a result they didn't necessarily want), because they had a thought and failed to talk about it or write about it often enough and failed to take even the tiniest of actions to manifest it.

Conversely, that’s why the magic hundred is so powerful and why people achieve so much.

They have their thought about what they want to be, do and have. They write them down and speak about them daily and they take action on them every day.

Hardly rocket science is it?

But then, I guess, when you’re one of the very few people actually bringing their goals to life, it is really a kinda magic.

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com

P.S- whenever I recommend conversations with god to anyone, I’m always asked about my religious backgrounds.

I have none

I have no religious connection or belief though I respect them all.

I’ve read the Bible, the Koran, sections of the Talmud, the Torah, the Bhagavad-gita, I’ve read on Buddhism, Sikhism, Sufism, Taoism and paganism as well as Gnostic and Atheism.

I have found more similarity than differences between them all and have chosen to enjoy the differences as subtle ‘flavors’ within the whole so to speak.

I believe in God, certainly, but personally don’t find the need to become attached to one name in particular, nor one book, nor one ‘messenger’.

So now you know ☺

1 comment:

blackdragon said...

WELL STATED DAX. YOU HAVE ACHEIVED MUCH IN YOUR YOUNG LIFE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READING' CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD' AND ALSO YOUR 'THE MAGIC HUNDRED'. CONTINUED SUCCESS. STEVE [BLACKDRAGON]