Monday 7 July 2008

Are You Committing This Success Sin?

"It must be borne in mind that the great tragedy in life is not in
failing to reach all of your goals--it is in having no goals for
which you are reaching.


It is not a calamity if somehow you die with dreams unfulfilled but
it is a calamity not to dream.

It is not a disgrace if you fail to reach the stars, but it is a
disgrace if you have no stars for which you are reaching.

It is not a disaster if you fail to achieve your highest ideals,
but it is a disaster if you have no high ideals for which you are
striving. Not failure, but lower aim is sin."

Benjamin Elijah Mays – Former President Of Morehouse college

This is an amazing quote, don't you agree?

The first time I came across this quote I was quite literally
stunned by power of these simple truths and the recognition that
whenever we choose to settle for less of ANYTHING in this life we
diminish not only the results we achieve but the person we become.

I hope by reading this powerful message you've been reminded to
stretch, reach, grasp and take action on achieving everything you
want to be, do and have in this life.

I know I sure have!

Truth, Joy and Love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com

P.S - If you're serious about committing to the kind of action that will ensure the power, passion and promise that makes for a life worth remembering then visit www.themagichundred.com today!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dax,

This is so very true. In terms of fitness, I always slide back to my original weight when I lose focus of my goal.

A personal trainer/friend of mine said: "remember, always a goal" and she's right!

Thanks for this great quote.

Alan