Saturday 17 January 2009

Another Success 'Secret' From Will Smith

Yep, I'm on a Will Smith kick this week : )

I think Will's philosophy on life is spot on and he demonstrates clearly how to integrate a power, passion and purpose in life while at the same time maintaining truly amazing levels of integrity.

Regardless of what you think of Will though, check out this short clip from the movie 'The pursuit of happyness' which lays out one of the most important success principles you'll ever come across.




See what I mean?

People are quick to tell you what can and can't be done.
(Mostly based on their own ability to do something)

They like to tell you what's realistic and unrealistic.

They like to squash your dreams before they've even gotten off the ground.

For some reason, it seems that people are somehow of the mindset that a goal needs to be realistic or it's never going to happen.

Yet, y'know, there are people out there doing the 'unrealistic' every day... simply because they decided to!

They decided to think bigger thoughts, dream bigger dreams and take bigger actions... and they made their dreams come true.

So the question isn't whether or not a goal is realistic or not, it's simply a question of what you DECIDE you want. Nothing more, nothing less.

What will YOU decide to do with YOUR life?

What do YOU want?

That's the only thing that matters. The ONLY thing.

Set a goal that will take you on a magnificent adventure and then begin that adventure, no matter what others tell you.

And start today!

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com

The MAGIC Hundred is the fastest route possible to go from goal setting to goal getting... Check it out HERE

2 comments:

Kari said...

My favorite part of an excellent movie - and the motto I've always lived by. Well, tried to. I've tried to turn the "you can't do that!" into challenges -- and found that's one of my personal motivators: someone telling me I can't. Just watch me!

Unknown said...

A great segment from a great movie.

Question: When I'm facing a BIG goal and have no idea how to accomplish the goal, how do I figure out my first step/action?

I will be starting my first Magic 100 of 2009 next week.

Thanks, Steve