Monday 19 January 2009

Are YOU Powerful Beyond Measure?

I've always loved the quote 'Our Deepest Fear' from Marianne Williamson's 'Return To Love. It seems to sum up so many powerful rules for being successful and happy that I've always felt it to hold serious power in its own right too.

It certainly serves to inspire me anyway.

In fact, I even have a tattoo on my wrist written in Temple Thai writing with the words 'Shan Koo Poo Yingyai' which means 'I am powerful beyond measure' to remind me of this super-powerful principle.

You don't have to go that far of course, but remembering the just how powerful you really are is no bad thing right?

Believing it is even better!

Watch this excellent short video from the movie 'Coach Carter' to get an instant shot of this powerful motivational quote.




Great isn't it?

It sends chills down my spine every time I hear it and invigorates me every time I'm in need of a little boost myself (yeah, it happens : ) ).

Here are the words... just in case!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”


Print it off, pin it to your fridge, tape it to your PC, carry it in your wallet... get a tattoo : )

Just keep it near you and read it daily... it'll change your life!

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com/click.htm

No comments: