Wednesday 15 April 2009

Think Your Goals Are Too Big? Watch This!

Getting lots of emails at the moment from people who've been reading the free chapter of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich that I gave away on the blog on tuesday. People are telling me that they love the book already, even though they've only had a taster.

But...

I've also had a lot of people tell me that they really do want to believe in all this 'goals stuff' but that they're afraid to dream big and stretch themselves to achieve their goals because the goals seem so unrealistically huge compared to where they're at right now.

I understand.

Goals can seem that way at times.

That's why it's important to just stand back and gain a 'big picture' perspective on life sometimes.

Here's what I mean...



See, whatever goals you've got in mind are tiny compared to what's been achieved in the universe so far. The biggest thing you could possibly imagine achieving is but a speck.

So think as big as you like.

Think as big as you CAN!

Then get to work!

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy
http://www.themagichundred.com

P.S - Only 11 days left til the next MAGIC Hundred Challenge Begins... I'm Excited! : )

1 comment:

Emma said...

yet again Dax - you are an awesome inspiration - its all about perspective - thank you so much.