Wednesday 22 April 2009

This Star Of 'The Secret' said WHAT About The MAGIC Hundred?

Bob Proctor Of the Secret Loves Dax Moy's MAGIC Hundred Goal Achievement Program!


Hey There!

It's almost midnight here in the UK and I'm still busy, busy, busy working on adding the finishing touches to the all new 'souped up' version of The MAGIC Hundred Goal Achievement Program.

==>http://www.themagichundred.com/click.htm

You know, when I first wrote the original program, I thought it was a pretty complete and thorough program already and, judging by the feedback I got for it, so did thousands of others.

In fact, even Success guru and start of the hit law of attraction movie 'The Secret' was so impressed by it that he raved about it to his own subscriber list and helped me turn it into an amazing success story in its own right, grossing $107,000 in the first 7 days after its release.

Here's what he said...

""Dax Moy has truly impressed me, he did something which is pure
genius.

Dax has approached Financial Success much like a professional Astronomer. He charted every move he made while he was multiplying his own income, which has enabled him to transfer this valuable information to you and others.

Make certain you apply these suggestions exactly as Dax Moy has them laid out. Get the Law of Attraction working for you like Dax and I have it working for us."


Bob Proctor - The World's Leading Motivational Speaker and Success Strategist and Star Of 'The Secret'

==>http://www.themagichundred.com/click.htm

With a testimonial like that, the MAGIC Hundred certainly didn't need a rewrite, yet over the last 2 years I've learned so much more about achieving goals rapidly that I just felt compelled to write add what I've learned to the program and share it with my readers both old and new.

So I have and I am! : )

In fact, this time round I've added even more strategies for achieving financial, educational, adventure, relationship and contribution goals faster than ever.

==>http://www.themagichundred.com/click.htm

In addition, I've added new audios, videos, teleseminars and, of course, a new series of daily messages to motivate, inspire, keep you on track and, if necessary, kick you in the pants to make sure you stay on track and get stuff done for the
full 100 days so that it will be impossible for you to fail.

It's going to an amazing 100 day journey, and I'm sure you're going to love every minute of it so make sure you don't miss the official start of the next 100 day challenge at midnight on Sunday.

In the meantime, watch this video just 1 more time. You know you want to : )
www.magichundredpower.com/index.html?YOURNAMEHERE (Just put your name at the end of the link)

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy
www.themagichundred.com

P.S - If you already own a copy of the program you'll be receiving the new copy for free with my compliments at midnight on Sunday. if you DON'T then pick up a copy any time between now and then to ensure that you're in line and ready to go come Monday morning. And of course, you'll be getting both the old AND the new versions of the program too : )

Speak soon!

**

No comments: